We are committed to resolving complaints effectively and as quickly as possible. In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint, please either:
- Call us on: 0161 350 8051
- Write to us: Total Debt Relief Ltd, Broadstone House, Broadstone Road, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7DL
- Email us: email@example.com
We will initially acknowledge your complaint. Please note that we have 8 weeks to investigate and to respond to you with a final decision, although we will keep in contact with you during that time to update you with the progress of our investigation into your complaint.
Our final response will:
- Provide you with a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of our investigation and our final view on the issues raised.
- State our reasons for upholding, or for not upholding your complaint
- Explain your right as a consumer to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with our response, within 6 months of our final response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if for any reason the complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Telephone: 0300 123 9123.